16 NOVEMBER 2023 – Here’s your chance to catch NewJeans, ZEROBASEONE, LE SSERAFIM, and the rest of your favorite Asian superstars live as the country hosts the Asia Artist Awards (AAA) 2023 for the first time ever at the Philippine Arena on Dec. 14.
One of the biggest and star-studded shows recognizing Asian artists in film, television, and music, AAA is the latest addition to this year’s stellar line-up of Smart Live events, which gives subscribers access to exclusive perks and privileges to live concerts and events.
Among the Asian artists gracing AAA are NewJeans, LE SSERAFIM, ZEROBASEONE, NMIXX, BOYNEXTDOOR, Stray Kids, ITZY, THE BOYZ, Kwon Eunbi, Kep1er, Seventeen BSS, Kim Seon Ho and Ahn Hyeo Seop and more.
“All roads lead to the AAA this December, and as always, we at Smart want to give our subscribers the biggest fan service by bringing them closer to their favorite Asian idols,” said Lloyd Manaloto, First Vice President and Head of Prepaid and Content at Smart.
“This is just one of the many ways we give back to our loyal customers, who have made us the Phillippines’ biggest mobile services provider in terms of subscribers today,” added Manaloto.
How to redeem AAA tickets with Smart Prepaid
Smart Prepaid subscribers may secure AAA tickets in two ways - through points redemption on the Smart App or by activating a Smart Prepaid eSIM and availing of Magic Data+ packages.
For points redemption on the Smart App, subscribers may follow these steps on Nov. 16 to 17, 2023:
1. Download and then log in on the Smart App;
2. Tap 'My Rewards’ and choose the Asia Artist Awards (AAA) ticket you want to redeem with your points;
3. Wait for the confirmation message then head to the Smart Booth at SM Megamall B in Mandaluyong from Nov. 25 to 26, 2023 to claim your ticket. Be ready to present your redemption notification and your active subscription to Power All 149 on the Smart App.
On the other hand, subscribers may also secure an AAA ticket by activating a Smart Prepaid eSIM and topping up with Magic Data+ 749 packages. To do this, subscribers may follow these steps:
1. Purchase and activate your Smart Prepaid eSIM (Digital or Carded);
2. Go to the Smart Store at SM Megamall B in Mandaluyong on November 25 to 26, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and
3. Present proof of your active Smart Prepaid eSIM and availment of Magic Data+ 749 on the Smart App; The required number of Magic Data+ 749 availments varies depending on your preferred ticket
Subscribers can enjoy the best fan experiences and instantly share their best moments with the rest of the world powered by Smart, the Philippines’ Fastest and Best Mobile Network as cited by Ookla, the global leader in mobile and broadband network intelligence.